By visiting our website, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy notice.
The information collected from clients is required in order to provide any of our services and to improve our services at CPC.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information this may affect the level of service you receive.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our web site.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide information such as the country and region you are accessing our website from, duration of your visit, etc.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can divulge the identity of our clients.
We share customer information only as described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments, and providing customer service; fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of our customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Capbell and Partners Consulting and Others: We release account and other personal information when the law or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim requires this.
We may use and disclose the client’s personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes, which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised herein.
In general, we will disclose the client’s personal information with expressed or implied consent for the following purposes:
- to conduct their business, including billing and account management;
- to provide and market their Services;
- to communicate with the Client;
- to comply with their legal obligations; and
- to help them manage and improve their Services
We may disclose the client’s personal or sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act):
- to regulatory authorities;
- where the law requires us to do so; and
- where the Client consents for us to do so
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Our customer information is stored in high capacity servers located in a state-of-the-art data center, which boasts the following security measures:
- Security guards are on duty to monitor all access points to the building./li>
- Security cameras continually monitor the entire facility.
- Monitored alarms on all ingress points.
- Card access technology tracks and records all door entry and exit transactions.
- All visitors are required to be identified with photographic identification, and are escorted by staff at all times.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Use of this website is subject to the Web Site Terms and Conditions. Any concerns should be addressed to Campbell and Partners Consulting, in writing.
If a Client wishes to review or make corrections to their contact information, they can do so at any time.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Campbell and Partners Consulting, are not responsible for the accuracy or the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our clients to be aware that when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects identifiable personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this web site.