Why consider a COMPLETE PRINT SOLUTION?
Is the design, selection, testing, deployment and ongoing management of a print based solution for your business on a national or international basis the core competency of your operation?
We would suggest not.
At CPC we provide a white glove approach to the design of your Complete Print Solution. We work with you to understand your current print environment and related expenditure to confirm specifically where and how it is being spent. We utilize this data to identify inefficiencies and develop and subsequently deploy customized strategies to streamline your business workflows, increase productivity and achieve double digit percentage net savings.
CPC are the subject matter experts in the category of Complete Print Solutions and provide the opportunity for your internal resources to focus on what they do best, while we do our best for you.
Additional benefits of engaging CPC to develop your CPS strategy
- 100% vendor independence - CPC works on behalf of your business
- Global experience & capability
- A risk free alternative
- A complete, end to end solution
- Your choice of OEM's & Manufactures
- Tailored financial solutions
- Increased document security
- Mobile & activity based print solutions
- Print volume reduction strategies
- Colour control management
- Integration with existing DMS & PMS
- Industry leading KPI’s & SLA’s
- Granular level reporting & analytics
- Best practice sustainability & environmental initiatives
- Review of "in-house" copy centres to reduce outsourcing expenditure
Save MoneyCPC provides Complete Print Solutions guaranteed to reduce your current print related expenditure.
Save TimeCPC provides Complete Print Solutions guaranteed to reduce the time you spend managing your documents.
Save ResourcesCPC provides Complete Print Solutions guaranteed to reduce the requirement for your staff to manage your print fleet.
CPC undertakes a 5 phase approach to the Complete Print Solutions process incorporating:
audit & analysis
solution development & planning
change management & deployment
ongoing category management for the term of engagement
ongoing market review for continuous improvement